Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sydney's Birthday!


I went to Sydney's birthday yesterday around 5:00pm and just got home. It was tons of fun. When we got there we spent about two hours just chillin'. We watched some Tv and just sat around. There was supposed to be a third guest, but Erin couldn't come and the backup backed out at the last minute, so it was just the 3 of us total. We went to dinner at 7:00 pm at the Blue Creek Grill. I had ziti with mozzarella and oil, Dara had linguini and mussels , and Sydney had a steak. During dinner we complained and were all philosophical. I thought all of the subject matter was a little too serious for a birthday party, but whatever. Then we went back to her house and danced around her living for about an hour before we went to the movies. We saw Fool's Gold. It was really good and funny. There were a lot of times when I laughed out loud. The main characters were portrayed by Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey. I really liked it. Plus there were now adults and very few people in the theater, so I felt justified throwing popcorn and candy at the screen. It was fun. Then, after the movie we went back to Sydney's house and talked for another 2 hours. then we went to bed. When we woke up the next morning I discovered that my contact had fallen out, so I was really lucky I had an extra contact. Then we went downstairs and ate breakfast and watched Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. I don't really like Janice because she told a girl that she needed to be anorexic, which I think is going too far. But friends like her and said she was just trying to help her client. Then Dara stayed downstairs and kept watching Janice, while Sydney and I came upstairs to watch Buffy. Dara soon followed us upstasirs, i guess because she was lonely and she started watching with us. We actually got Dara hooked on Buffy, which is really cool because now shw likes something we like. The only thing is that she really dislikes Willow and I have yet to figure out how you can dislike Wilow. I think it might be because she has no fashion sense and is really smart at the same time as being incredibly stupid. But I personally think those qualities are endearing. We stayed at Sydney's house till like 5:45 pm and then Andy (as in Andy Mill, famous skier), Dara's mom's boyfriend came and picked us up and drove me home. I had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home