Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Music for Elevators


Yesterday, I bought an album called Music for Elevators by Anthony Stewart Head. I mainly bought it because I am a big fan of Buffy and Anthony Stewart Head is a main character in Buffy. I wasn't really expecting anything out of the album, but I really like it. it's very original and has spoken and sung vocals from other Buffy stars. The music is not the kind of stuff typically played in elevators, but if I had an elevator I would play it.
Also today I found my old Annie CD from the play in sixth grade. I was Grace, Daddy Warbucks' secretary. I tried to sing the song Grace sings, but I couldn't, at least not on key, my voice is way lower now. Plus, I need to get in better shape because the note at the end of Little Girls, that I used to be able to hold longer than the singer on the CD, I can only hold for about 2/3 of it. I was also really late to math today and since, I'm almost never late my teacher, just marked my trady instead of absent. See, there is a reason to be on time to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home