Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, February 04, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!

So, today we had a snow day which is good because I wasn't quite done with a project due today. I woke up at 6:00am and I couldn't fall back to sleep, but I didn't have enough energy to move, so I just laid there. Then I got up and went and laid down in my mom's bed (I know counterproductive, right??). While I was in her bed the lady on the radio announced that every school in the valley had a snow day. That made my brain stop whirring, because it no longer had to worry about anything until tomorrow. I got too hot in bed with my mom, so I moved back to my bed and slept until 10:30am. Yay sleeping in!!! Then I puttered around the house and went to an eye doctor's appointment, so I am wearing contacts right now. I finished my project as well. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home