Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, January 26, 2008

X Games


The X Games are in town. Yay!! NOT! Although the games are good for our economy, afterwards our town is always a mess. Also it becomes way less safe to be out at night. This is besides the fact that for the last couple of years, my birthday has been in the middle of the games. I just find them annoying and although I understand that what these people are doing is their profession and all that, I still think it is incredibly stupid. Alot of the stuff they do is deadly and I don't care if they practice and all that, its still deadly as proved often, by people who die doing it. I don't understand why you would choose to do something this risky as a job. Wait, I take that back, it made me sound incredibly ignorant. I love being and the X Games make me feel like I can't. I also hate the cold, so I don't actually mind watching the XGames, I just hate watching the X Games, while actually at the X Games. Also you can see the events so much better on the TV. I actually had an X Games athlete named Kevin Connelly, staying at my house, but his event was more like a race, so it didn't seem as crazy to me. He got the silver medal last year, but this year he broke his bucket so he went home early. he is legless, so he is a mono-skier and he needs his bucket to ski. Anyway rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home