Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fondue, The Food Of Gods!!!


Yesterday, after snowboarding class, I had Sydney over to a mini fondue party. It was so much fun. I love fondue. Its so festive and yummy. Plus, its not hard to make. I wish I could eat it more often. We were supposed to have meat, cheese and chocolate fondue, but we couldn't find chocolate fondue, so we just had meat and cheese. It was good. I love the teryaki sauce we use for dipping. Its thicker than most teryaki and really good for dipping. This time I managed not to burn my lip and it was good. Sydney had to leave shortly after, even though she told me she was sleeping over. But whatever the fondue was amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

I saw chocolate fondue on the shelf in the grocery store Tuesday morning. Hmmmmm.

Thu Feb 07, 09:48:00 AM MST  
Blogger Writer Girl said...

Okay, whatever, no harm done!!

Thu Feb 07, 05:28:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home