Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Every Day!!

I am going to try to post every day from my 16th birthday to my 17th birthday. I am doing this to see if I can and because my mom is doing it as well. I am kind of excited. I don't what I'm going to post about each day, but I will find something. Here are the Rules:
1. I have to post everyday.
2. It has to have some substance, I can't just post a word
3. Pictures and Videos by themselves are okay, but only one a week.
There you have it, I can however break the picture and video rule, if I choose. I think this will be fun and hard, but by the end I'll have a record of a year of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

You go, girl!

Thu Jan 31, 09:55:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home