Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dance Progressions

It's Papa's Birthday!!

I have a class every Thursday from 8:00 pm to 9:00pm with my best friend Erin. We go and learn combinations and then in May we have a performance. It is not just Erin and me in the class there are a bunch of girls in the Basalt pom squad who are also in the class. I don't really like them, not because of anything they've done, just because when they're there, they make me feel retarded. I have never danced before, so I'm not that good and not that flexible. I can't do all the jumps and stuff that they can. I enjoy learning how to dance, but I wish it was just a private class or a one with just Erin and me.

I just got back from class, today, it was just Erin, Maggie and me. The rest of the girls were performing with the pom squad at a basketball game. It was fun, Heather still doesn't know what song we're doing for the performance, but we learned two combinations. I hope the dance and costumes are something I like. I will get really frustrated, if they're not. Anyway. Bye for now.

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home