Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Snowboard Class


Today was my first snowboarding class. I have it every Saturday, until early March, except for Febuary 16. This weekend I also have it on Sunday. I started snowboarding, so that I could be in class with Erin, but when I got there this morning she wasn't there. So, I used my mom's cell phone to call her house. It turned out that even though I had reminded her like 12 times this week, she had still forgotten. So, she was going to come at lunch, which is a 11:00 am. This wasn't such a big deal because it was already10:00.

So, we spent all day on the Panda Peak lift, which is a very short two person lift. Plus the only run off of the lift is a 3:00 minute long run with a pretty flat slope. It wasn't that interesting, but apparently we are going up the big lift tomorrow.

Anyways, back to lunch. We met up with Erin at lunch. I had chicken fingers and fries. I also made myself a Suicide, which is a mixture of all kinds of different sodas. It was fun and we made the other people in our group think we were insane, which is the best thing you can be in a big group of girls, because then they are afraid of you.

I actually like snowboarding, its a challenge, but I love the movement and the way it works. I also enjoy watching people who actually know what they're doing, like Shaun White at the X-Games. One thing about snowboarding is, although my mom is more comfortable with one foot in the binding, I am more comfortable with both feet strapped in. It feels like I have more control. That's all, but Know I'm really tired and I have to get up tomorrow and do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home