Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Idiot!!!


On Sunday night I stayed up really late to try to do a molecule project that I thought was due on Monday. so, I stayed up really late, but was lucky because we had a snow day on Monday and so I slept in and had the chance to add some finishing touches. Then today I brought it in and left it in the teachers lounge that my friends and I took over. Then later I ran into one of the girls in my class. I asked what molecule she'd ended up doing. Her answer was, "Those aren't due to day are they? I thought they were due next Monday." I had no idea, so I said I didn't know and went to check. It turns out Coombs was right. The project isn't due until next Monday. At least now, I'm mostly done, but whatever I'm an idiot. No worries.

I've got nothing to add. Except, I have new Sharpies. Yay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home