Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Dance Class

I am actually very excited about my dance class. I like the sing we are doing and the costume we are wearing. I hope it all goes well. Other than that nothing new. I went to snowboarding today and have to leave for Sydney's Birthday party like now, but I wanted to post before I left, since I won't be home tonight and I am trying to stay on top of my posts. I will post about her birthday tomorrow. Bye now.

1 Comments:

Blogger rabiel said...

I hope you are able to stay on top of your posts too, but I wonder if you are staying on top of your schoolwork aka assignments... I know you were a week early on one of them recently, but that was almost an accident, wasn't it? Don't get me wrong. It's great that you want to expand your horizons and all, just don't let the "main job" you have now get lost in the shuffle!

Sat Feb 09, 10:03:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home