Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Broadcasting Club


(Ignore the words on the picture.) I am in the broadcasting club that just started up at my school and its driving me insane. I was really excited to be a part of it, but now not so much. I am very frustrated with the girls in charge. Dara, Sydney, Erin and I want to make it entertaining, we for sure want to tell them the news, but we also want them to pay attention to us. I think the best way to do that is to be as entertaining as possible without becoming a joke. But the girls in charge kept saying, "We're above that. We're above that." And although I agree we are above celebrity news, I still feel like saying, "We're high school students, we're not above squat." I am just angry and I don't feel like my point is even being taken into consideration.
I also think someone should give them the memo that their not Katie Couric or Barbra Walters and this is not the Today Show or 60 Minutes or 20/20. This is a high school news program made for high schoolers, not adults. I just think it could be so much better than it is. The only thing is all the people in charge, (half of the group) are seniors, they are leaving next year and Erin and Dara and Sydney and I will take over. Mwhahahahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home