Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, February 11, 2008

Stronger!!


If you're reading this, I do still love you Erin. Erin is driving me insane because she is so delicate. Sometimes, I feel like beating her up, just to make her stronger. She keeps using her migraines as an excuse for her grades and I feel like she can't survive on her own. A large part of me feels like she never learned to take care of herself because her mom is so protective. She doesn't know how to cook or do laundry and has very sensitive skin. Part of that can be remedy, for example Erin can't touch hot things without freaking out and dropping them. Well, the reason I can touch hot things is because I've tried, I've gotten burned a few times granted, but now my skin is tougher. Another thing, Erin complains about her acne, but doesn't do anything about it because her skin is too sensitive and although that maybe true either use sensitive skin zit stuff or get over it. My skin turns red for a short period of time after I use the strong stuff, its normal because the strong stuff has acid in it. It doesn't mean you're dying or your skin is ruined. I just think she needs to face some harsh realities, so that she can get stronger. One last thing, Erin had this huge crush on this guy named Doug and she's shy so she almost never talked to him. But he turned her down, when she asked to dance with him and she freaked out. That was two weeks ago, she wasn't dating the guy and she didn't really know him, so she wasn't in love with him. I just think its ridiculous that she's moping around over a guy who is a total jerk and a few other choice words. And although I love Erin, I think I am going to crack soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home