Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick!!!


I hate being sick and throwing up sucks. I was at school today and during lunch I threw up. My school has a rule that if your tempuature is over 101 degrees F or if you throw up you immediatley get sent home. So, I went home. I missed Chemistry and French, neither of which I really like, so I'm not too disappointed. I wish I wasn't sick though. I feel nasty and I can't eat anything solid without throwing up. I don't get to go to Broadcasting though, which I am very disappointed about. I am going to go to sleep or watch a movie now. I'm proably going to sleep. I'm very tired. I hate being sick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home