Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, July 16, 2007

People to People European Odyssey journal, 07/12/07

Day 19.

Today we woke up at 6:00 am. I am so glad we are going home, people are getting on my last nerve. Then we got on the bus at 7:30 to go to Aegina. It was a 2 hours ferry ride. I wrote in my journal and listened to music. After the ferry, we got on a bus which took us to our "beach." The "beach" was not very beachlike and was infested with sea urchins. The water was rough and most of the beach had rock walls. There was all sorts of wood crap and trash in the water. I didn't go swimming. I had 3 ice creams. A bunch of people stepped on sea urchins, seeming all from our delegation. Carris was getting his picked out for at least one hour. Mrs. Berry still has spines in her hand and foot. Josh, William, Shelbey W. and couple more people also stepped on sea urchins. The beach wasn't all that safe. Then we had lunch but they wouldn't let us keep our pop bottles. After lunch, we took the bus back into the town and they set us free with 2 hours and 45 minutes to shop. I got six necklaces, a painting and a hat. The painting is for my grandparents but I'm not sure they will like it so I might not give it to them. I also bought chocolate. Then we got back on the ferry and I wrote in my journal some more. Then we got back to the hotel and had dinner. Half of the delegation used my aloe vera. Then we did our program evaluations adn had a party thing for Hannes. Now I have to go pack and shower and get my aloe back from Amber. Good night!

p.s. As this is my last time writing I want to close my thoughts. I am glad to be going home. I am tired of being invisible. I am the only person who made no real friends and it shows. I am so glad to be going back to my world. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home