Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nothingness

Absolutely nothing happened today! I spent the night at Sydney's house and when we got up we watched Smallville and then Stargate SG-1. It was relaxing and fun. I left her house around 4 and I had to take the bus home which I hate, but more so going downvalley, so this wasn't that bad. I came home and just hung out. I am kinda tired. I am reading the Chronicles of Narnia books again, because I just saw the second movie. I have school tomorrow.

I went to the park last night with Sydney and I spent most of my time on the swings. I thought about our tiny backyard and how a swing set, would probably, just fit. It made me really want a swing set in our backyard, but the problem is I don't think the swing set I want exists. I want a set with two swings and I want it to be stable. I would prefer wooden flat seats as opposed to the ones to the plastic one at most parks that squeeze your hips. I have been looking for a picture to go with this post for about half an hour and I can't seem to find the right thing. Oh well. I will post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home