Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So, yesterday I got in trouble for beating a guy up at my school. I have two detentions. So, basically what happened was this: I saw my friend Dara at this table with her brother and this guy named Esly Cano. I come over and hear him saying all this sexist stuff about women. I stay silent and he keeps talking completely oblivious to the fact that I am becoming more livid by the second. Finally, he says one last thing that broke my resolve and I start whaling on him. He stands up and runs away from me and in the process takes Dara's book. She gets all mad and chases him, but since I am not in the mood to run, I just picked up my stuff and walked in the other direction. Later Dara comes up to me and says that we are both in trouble because when Esly took her book she followed him to the middle of the science wing and then started screaming. Then when she was talking to Brad, she said something about how I was hitting Esly too. So know I have two detentions, well 1 now because I served one today. I was really annoyed.

Also, I found out something really sad about one of my friend's fathers, but I won't tell you specifics because I am pretty sure she wouldn't want it posted on the internet.

I will post tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home