Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, May 10, 2008

First two dance shows

Today, I had my first and second dance show and I am beat. I screwed up a lot, but it was okay because even the girls who compete screwed up. It was a lot of fun, even though I don’t like the other girls in my dance, except Erin. But it was fun any way. We had one show at 3 and then a much shorter show at 7. I had like 5 slices of free pizza too. It was a lot of fun and I want to do it again next year but I hope that we start learning the dance earlier, so I am much more confident in it. But it was fun and I am not going to post a day in Ashland today, because I am so tired. I will post tomorrow. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home