Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, May 04, 2008

So...Hi!!!

Hello all! As you can see by the month's gap I lied the last time I posted, by saying I would post everyday. I am very sorry I have not been posting as much as I said I would, my bad. So here is what is going on in my life. Next weekend is my dance performance and I am very nervous. Erin and I have been talking about getting manicures, for the performance, but we don’t know if we are going to have time. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Broadcasting, which is a news program for the school. That is about it, school is okay, and although I always need to better I am working on it. Erin’s birthday is in May and so that is exciting. Also I am almost certainly going to Florida right after school gets out and I have plans to go to see Sweeney Todd in Denver. There are a lot of good movies coming out in May which will also be a ton of fun. So that is my life right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home