Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Broadcasting/ Musical Rehearsal

Today after school we went to Rehearsal for like 15 minutes and then we had to leave to go to Broadcasting. Nathalie gave us all a ride again. This time Erin and I were anchors. It was really scary. I was trying to act serious, but apparently it was just scary, at least that's what Dara and Sydney said. I am not excited for it to be shown on Tuesday. We loosened up in the 2nd half, but Dara said she thought that Erin was going to kill her. I am not going to be in front of the camera again for a while and that makes me very happy. I am going to ask my mom if I can either miss 5th period on Tuesday, or I am going to ask my teacher if I can leave class early. I really don't want to be in my class when the show airs. Then after we were finished filming we had to go back to rehearsal and stay there until they got to the finale. I chilled with Dara, Sydney, Erin, and Kaycee. It was fun, but I didn't get any homework done. Then Erin came home with me and we hung around for about an hour and then we went to dance class. we learned new stuff that i am never going to be able to do to the beat. We also warned Heather that our openning night is next Thursday andthat we won't be in class. she said that, that was fine and that she was going to try to come on Friday or Saturday. I have to go to bed now. Sleep good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home