Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Women's Fitness


I am in this class called Women's Fitness. The only reason, I'm in the class is that I have to have a gym credit to graduate. I was actually kind fo annoyed when i found out, because I had thought I was done with gym for the rest of my life. I was really upset, but then I went and talked to the counselors and they showed me this class. Its an all girl class where all we done is run stretch and lift weights. I didn't like it at first, but now I do and I can feel the difference in my body, especially my abs, they are so much stronger now. I still wish I didn't have to take any physical education classes, but this better then a normal gym class, like in middle school.

Other than that my life is going pretty well, I have to go over my notes one more time for a test tomorrow and I have a math test on Friday, that I need to study for, but I will do it tomorrow. Also, Dara dyed her hair dark brown and Sydney is in some sort of bad moodand erin is convinced she found HJO on Facebook. That is all I can think of. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home