Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yay!!!


I found my camera!!!!!! It was in my locker at school!!! I don't have to buy a new one. I am very excited. I am sick of school and I wish I was done. I really don't want to go to French or Chemistry and I want to watch Smallville. I have Broadcasting after school today. I am excited, I just wish the set-up was different. I think I going to campaign to write one of the scripts and see which show turns out better; the one with the script by me or the one with the script by Natalie. Erin has a report due 4th period that she isn't gonna finish, because even though Kaylyn isn't here, she will still be distracted, cause that's how Erin is. Dara dyed her hair dark brown. I like it, I think she looks better with her hair dark. And her hair was almost orange so, it wasn't even a good blond color. That's all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home