Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Desperate Housewives


I am really into the TV show Desperate Housewives, but not enough that I watch every show in real time. I get them once they come out on DVD, its just easier. I enjoy this show a lot because I love the actors. I am big fan of Felicity Huffman (who actually grew up in Aspen), and Teri Hatcher. I watch it all the time. I also watch Sports Night and Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman often. I mention this because those are the other shows with those actresses. I love all the actors on this show, they have amazing talent. I think this show will never get canceled, which in a way is kind of sad, because then I will never be caught up. (Click on the picture to see a clearer, bigger image.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home