Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Friday, February 15, 2008

Camera!?!


I am very angry! You remember how I told I got a Camera for Valentine's Day from my mother, well now its missing and I can't find it. I am very frustrated because I swear I brought it home last night. I took to school so i could take pictures and, then I had it at Broadcasting and I had it at Erin's House after that. then we went to dance and I set down next to my coat, but I had it after dance because I took a picture of Erin. That is the last time I really remember seeing it, but I am positive that I brought it home. I remember setting it down when I got home, but I don't remember where and I am going insane. I couldn't find it this morning, but I wasn't worried because I thought I must have left it upstairs. I know I didn't bring it to school, but other than that I don't know. Truly though it could be in 3 places, Liz's car, my room or the Dance studio. The only other possibility is a leap and that's that it fell out of my pocket on the bus. I hope it is in one of those places otherwise, I have to buy another camera and a memory card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home