Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I got a Camera!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!

I got a camera for Valentine's Day. I love my mom, she always gives the best Valentine's Day gifts. I'm really excited about my camera because it takes really good pictures. It seems to me that video cameras never take pictures that are quite as good as normal cameras. I took all sorts of pictures today. I took pictures of all my friends and my school. I tried to take a picture of my French classroom, but the people in the picture freaked out and made me delete it. Whatever!!

All of my friends don't like Valentine's Day mostly because they don't have boyfriends. I enjoy it regardless. But they were being really funny and weird about it. I like valentine's Day, I wouldn't say I love it, but maybe someday I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home