Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, February 18, 2008

Disney Dreams

Annie Leibovitz, the famous photographer, did a portrait series called Disney Dreams for Disney. Its really cool she used celebrities to recreate Disney characters. Some of the celebrities who participated are: Julie Andrews, Abigail Breslin, Beyonce Knowles, Lyle Lovett, Oliver Platt, Scarlett Johansson, David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg, Jessica Biel, Tina Fey, Gisele Bundchen, Roger Federer, and Rachel Weisz. I can't get the photos straight off the website, but here is the address and some photos I could find else where: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=Gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home