Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Musical Rehearsal

I have so much to do the next 2 weeks. I have musical practice, everyday, but this Wednesday. Our performance is in about 2 weeks and we are nowhere near ready. I'm fine, I have no lines and I walk across the stage twice, but I am worried for Tucker and Sarah and Katie and Michael. I am not really excited for this musical, because I don't really like it and now I have the songs stuck in my head which is not really fun. I don't know how, I'm going to do anything else. This will be fun especially sitting back stage for the whole two hours between the beginning and end on the play.
I might be put in it somewhere in the middle too. I don't know yet. I also have to find some low plain black or tan heels. The only thing I have is clogs and that won't work. They need to be as plain as possible, kinda like character shoes. So that is my life for the next 2 weeks. More hectic, than hectic can possibly be. I just realized something, Thursday is a week before opening night. Oh My God!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rabiel said...

It sounds like you are very busy. We hope you are enjoying it too!!
It sure is coming up fast, too fast for us to make it. We will be there on the 9th, if the weather cooperates.

Sat Mar 01, 01:28:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home