Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Things I Forgot to Say Last Night


They played the Indiana Jones theme song under Harrison Ford's entrance.

Jon McLaughlin played at the Oscar's I saw him live at BellyUp, I was no more than 10 feet form him for most of the concert. Him tends to make funny faces when he sings and he did a particularly bad one during his first close- up. Also he looks better in jeans, its more his style.

I was bummed that I missed Raise Up from August Rush.

Watching Johnny Depp sing and hearing part of Raise Up made me want to buy the soundtracks to August Rush and Sweeney Todd.

My mom says that once you win an Oscar, you never do any normal films again, and I think that is not necessarily true.

Some of my friends who own TVs didn't watch the Oscar's. That baffles me.

Also at one point there was a shot of Seal and Heidi and it looked like Heidi's earing was coming out of Seal's chin.

I wonder, who will host the Oscars next year, all I can say is I hope its someone better and more funny, because all Jon's jokes were incredibly stupid. I want a girl host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home