Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Friday, February 22, 2008

Oakley Jacket


I got a cool new Oakley jacket today that I really like. Its really cool. Next week, I have rehearsal everyday, but Wednesday, which really sukcs. i don't know how we are going to get to Braodcasting. I hope we can do both , but the chances of that happening are slim. Whatever. I had a pretty good day. I had 2 tests, both of which I think I did good on. I have snowboarding tomorrow and I'm posotive that I'm going to be sore, because there was no class last week. Dara is driving me a little insane and I want to talk to her, but I don't want to have another blow-up. I had half or Erin's lunch for lunch today. this is often how it goes down, since she doesn't eat a ton. I am gong to go watch Smallville now and then maybe some Sports Night. TTFN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home