Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Costumes


I am actually very excited for my costume for dance class. I am wearing this cool black dress, that I really like and can wear other places. We are wearing black and pink and I really didn't want to wear pink, so Heather switched me in the line, so that I could wear black. This does however, mean that I now go back instead of front and although I know this in my head, my muscle memory says otherwise. I enjoy our dance, its not too difficult. I have everything, I need although I guess at some point I am either going to have to buy foot thongs or tan jazz shoes. We are doing the dance to a remix of Candyman. I am looking forward to performing, except Heather just added this kicking, jumping thing that has to be done all in sync and to the beat and you have a partner who is relying on you, which makes it even more difficult. But at least my partner is Erin. No matter what, I am looking forward to the performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home