Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zac Efron




I just realized that I hadn't told you about my extreme obsession with Zac Efron. I am a really big fan, I have a whole bunch of pics on my computer and I also have a Zac Efron photo album.

I actually didn't like him on the first HSM, but then I saw him in Hairspray and he was amazing. then, I found out that he didn't do his own singing in the first HSM, which made me happy, because I don't like that guy's voice. He was great in Hairspray and I am very excited for Seventeen and Footloose.

I want to be in a movie with this very good looking talented actor.

I don't think he belongs with Vanessa Hudgens, because she is a slut and I don't think that they'll last long distance. I am going to pull a Katie Holmes and marry the man I had a crush on as a teenager. Yay me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home