Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ex Ed Day

Today was our ExEd day. I spent the whole day with Erin. It was tons of fun. I am on the Ashland Oregon ExEd. We are going to Oregon and are going to see lots of theatre productions. I still owe money for the trip and Marybeth told me how much, plus the $91 for rafting, and I think it was somewhere aroung $265, plus $91 for rafting. We did journal entries and then we read the first act of a play called Fences. It was a really odd play, I didn't really like it, I think its one of those that is really wierd, if you read it, instead of watch it. We also had Big Wrap for lunch, it was really good and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Then the whole Broadcasting club left school 20 minutes before the early release, so that we could film the first show. It was really fun on the ride over to Grassroots, because we were all in Nathalie's car and playing this almost techno song. We were all bobbing to the music and the car was actually shaking. It was funny. Then we got there and Nathalie, Dara, and Sydney did really good jobs as anchors. Then I walked home and did a lot of homework. And now I am just chillin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home