Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Here is what I wrote to my mom in her Mother's Day card:

Dear Mom,

Steve says Mother’s Day is about showing your appreciation, but there is no way any card could show how much I love you and how much I appreciate what you do for me. I think you are an amazing. You are one of the cool Moms out there. This is probably helped by the fact that I tell you everything and I am a good, but some parents would be freaks anyway. Thank you for always being there when I need you. Thank you for always being open to helping me with my crazy friends and always telling me the truth. (Or at least as much as you can without breaking the mom code that says, every mom has to tell their daughter they are the most beautiful girl on the planet.) I think you are fantastical and there is no better mom. I love you.

Love,

Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home