Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today and my dance show


Today, I saw Tamiera's baby, Dylan Mika Wilson. He is so cute. He was sleeping very peacefully and ignored all of us crowding around him. I also had an issue with my friends, they were both mad at me. Dara was mad at me because i am not being supporting enough of her quiting her bad habit. I am trying to be supportive, but a part of me can't help wondering if she is lying to me, because she has lied to me before, about this particular habit. Sydney was mad at me because I was talking "shit" about her behind her back. I did talk about her with Kassie, but it wasn't anything that bad and it wasn't anything I hadn't told her. But we went to McDonalds' after Broadcasting and talked it out, so we are all okay now.

So, my last show was on Sunday. It was really good and we did mess up, but not was much. Dara came, but she left before the second act where our dance was. I was kinda annoyed, but whatever. Sydney tried to come, but her parents wouldn't let her, so she didn't make it. I wore different makeup because, my eyeshadow was a little dark on Saturday. I also watched 3 of the 5 Superman movies. I really like Superman and I think anyone who has the courage to stand around in that spandex suit deserves a metal. Because I know very few people who could do that. It was fun I enjoyed it. I am going to do it again next year, I might even talk to my mom about doing hip-hop too.

Ps. The picture is Sydney on the left and Dara on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home