Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pie

I had to "bake" a pie for my World Literature class so I bought a frozen pie and spent the last hour baking it. I also completely forgot that I still had dance class for 2 weeks, so at about 7:55 PM, I asked my mom what time it was and she told me and I suddenly remembered that I had dance class. The only problem was that Steve had gone somewhere with the car, so we had no way of getting to dance. It wasn't Steve's fault, I should have remembered. The only way it is anywhere near his fault is that he didn't take his phone with him, but I leave my phone at home a lot too, so I shouldn't be talking. Plus, today was our last day of filming and it was an interesting experience, because we did the show completely scriptless and I think Brad was getting mad at us, because we had no sense of direction and our last show ran over. Oops, our bad, but it was probably the most fun i have had at Broadcasting all year. Today, was a pretty good day and I think Sydney is spending the night tomorrow. I have to go take my pie out of the oven and go to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home