Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Battle of the Bands 08

Today, I went to the Battle of the Bands, it was alot of fun. I was there with Sydney and Erin. Dara was supposed to come with us, but she was mad at us again. We were there from around 3 o'clock til 7:30, but it started at noon. It was alot of fun seeing the kids we know playing their hearts out and having a blast. We saw so not-so-good bands and some fabulous ones. There were six awards. The school funk band and the school blues band each won one of the school -orchastrated awards. Common House won one of the Judge's Choice awards, I can't remember who won the other one. The Bolsheviks got best garage-band and Pink Helmet was the runner-up. Galen Gatzke won the best guitarist award and went up on the stage and said that he didn't deserve it and he was going to give it to someone who did. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. I was proud of the people I know who won awards and I thought they were really brave to get up on that stage. Now, I am at my friend Sydney's house and we are getting ready to go to the park. I will post tomorrow. Peace and Victory Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home