Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, May 19, 2008

I have nothing to say

Today was the senior awards assembly. It was held in the district theater and all the freshmen and sophomores had to sit upstairs in the balcony. The issue with that is the sophomore class is really big and so we didn't all fit. About half the freshmen class (and me) were sitting on the stairs or on other people's laps. This is illegal because it's a fire hazard but the teachers didn't seem to know that. So of course, because it's a fire hazard, the fire alarm gets pulled. So we all had to exit the building. I almost got trampled. Sorry, thinking. Mommie!!!! No, no, no, no, no, no. Giggle, giggle, giggle.

I found out later that they um thought the fire alarm had been pulled but it didn't show up on the grid and so they don't know who pulled it or where. Wow, you would think high tech things would work better.

After we came back in from the fire drill thing ish, ok or you can say that, STOP IT!, that doesn't make any sense, STOP IT!, giggle, giggle, Ugh. Ok.

Um, a bunch of the kids went downstairs and so there were empty seats. That was good but I still sat on the stairs because the only place to sit was far away from my friends and very close to Dara, who I'm not talking to.

Don't type this. What do I say after that? Stop it. I'm asking for input here. Ahhhh!

Giggle, giggle, giggle.

Wow.

Ummm, Mom is being annoying. She's typing this for me and has decided to type everything I say. That makes this really confusing. Oh well. Ow.

Um. I don't know what else happened today. Oh, I had detention and Erin tried out for Ruckus. Oh, you spelled it right. (of course, I did.) eh, um, giggle. this makes me laugh. i wish you would stop. stope? giggle. Ok. Um, I, oh, I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia, again. But I think I told you that already.

Have I told you that I really like lime popsicles? They, they, they're just really good. You had to put my stutter in there? Hmmph.

giggle.

I think I'm done now. Is this a post? No, no, no, no. I said, this post! This post appears to be longer than it is. I will post tomorrow. This is funny, I'm entertained by this. Goodnight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

Wow! For some one who had nothing to say, you sure said a lot!

Mon May 19, 08:03:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Writer Girl said...

That was mostly your fault!!!

Tue May 20, 08:14:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home