Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Forums

I love forums, because you can say what you want and no one can get in your face about it. There are forums on Fanfiction.net and they are a lot of fun. I have found a lot of people to be friends with. I think i will continue to go on often.

Today, Dara started randomly talking to us again. We excepted her apology, but we both agree, that we might not be able to trust her to not do it again, oh well. Erin is trying out for Ruckus, which is our school dance team. I am ready for summer. I just want this year to end, so I can start fresh next year.

I am going to go back to my forum and my movie now. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home