Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Footloose


I just finished the movie Footloose. I have to say, I am not really sure that I liked it. It was a typical 80's movie and it was very predictable. I disliked most of the main characters, even Ren and Ariel. the only people I like were Rusty and her kinda boyfriend whose name escapes me. I thought the music was okay and the dancing was really weird. It was hard for me to think of Kevin Bacon as the type of person that needs to be in this role. The townspeople and the preacher were so annoying and I wanted to shoot them, because they were being so stupid about something as simple as a high school prom. I liked the end, but the rest of the movie was just not for me. But I'm still going to see the remake that Zac Efron is staring in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home