Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Erin's Birthday


Today was Erin's birthday and I forgot to get her a present, so I have to get one. Oops! We went bowling and it was fun. I actually did pretty well, and I got a strike. it was fun, but we only bowled two games. I wish we had done more. Indiana Jones comes out tomorrow, I am really excited. Sydney and I are supposed to be going right after school tomorrow. But I can't check the movie times until tomorrow, so if it is too early or too late, we can't go. That's about it. Also today was my last day of Heroes class forever. Yay!!! Plus, Sydney was trying to channel Micheal Jackson at the bowling alley and tried to do the splits and sprained something. For the rest of the night she walked funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home