Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, July 14, 2007

People to People European Odyssey journal, 06/29/07

Day 6.

Today we did a lot of sitting around. We got up at like 10:15 am (at least I did, the others didn't get up till noon). When I woke, I found a Milk Dud stuck in my hair. (Joy! 'rolls eyes'). I couldn't find my scissors and so I had to chew it out of my hair and you know that was fun. Then I went and had bread and weird chocolate flakes for breakfast. Then I sat around and read until Katy got up, then we talked a little bit. When Breanna finally made her way into the kitchen, it was around 12:15 pm. Then she started reading Twilight and I started reading a V.C. Andrews book called My Sweet Andrina. V.C. Andrews wrote Flowers in the Attic. Then we had these crepes with cheese and ?. They were good. Then we read some more. Apparently, our host couple, Pierre and Michelle, thought we were bored, cause they gave us cards to play. So Breanna, Kathy and I played Go Fish! and then War! After that we tried to use their really ancient French computer to get online (at least Katy did). After that didn't work, we all sat around in my room for a while (same room as the computer room). Then we went back to the living room. Then we had pizza for dinner. We talked and read some more before heading to our rooms. I then used the phone in my room to call my mom. We talked for, like, 30 to 45 minutes. It was fun. I had missed her. The only problem is now I miss her more.

I have to get up early tomorrow and it's 1 am. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home