Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, July 14, 2007

People to People European Odyssey journal, 06/28/07

Day 5.

Oh my god, we were supposed to be up at 9 am this morning and I didn't get up until 10:40 am and the others didn't get up until around 11:10 am. My homestay family didn't seem to mind. When I did get up, the 1 yr old was here as well as the other dog but Marie and her husband were nowhere to be found. I had chocolate cereal for breakfast and kept mixing up froid and chaud because of the c-thing. After breakfast, all 3 of us played with the little boy. then while they fed him lunch, both of the other girls fell asleep. But before she fell asleep, Katy was drawing in a coloring book for her two cousins. While we were playing with the little boy, Katy kept building towers and the little boy kept knocking them down and she just kept building them back up. It was very cute. Then we had lunch. Hot dogs and something else I can't remember. Then we all hung around reading and watching TV. Then around 3 pm, Pierre took us to Rouen and walked around for about an hour. We saw a gorgeous clock tower and a cathedral. Rouen is where Joan of Arc is from. I got some good pictures and a brochure. Then we went to our hour French class. It did nothing productive. Then we went back and had dinner and I can't remember what we ate. After chatting for like 3 hours, we have decided to go to bed. Good night!

p.s. We went to an overlook and saw of Rouen. Katy and Breanna were also feeling friendlier today. We talked a lot. It was actually kinda fun. Katy called her parents. I found out that she fights real bad with her mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home