Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, July 14, 2007

People to People European Odyssey journal, 04/23/07

I am excited about going to the Parthenon because I love Greek mythology. I think it will be really interesting to see Athena's temple, expecially as I have already seen Elgin's Marbles. I am just really excited to go to Greece, period. All of my fellow delegates seem like good people, but they have already formed cliques and I am not in any of them. I am at a disadvantage because I am the only person from Aspen in this program, so there is no one I know from previously in this program.

Mrs. Berry seems to be a very careful person. Mr. Weekley seems to be the kind of teacher that identifies with students. Mr. Carris seems to be always late. He is very energetic.

I don't really know any of these people, delegates or leaders, well enough to judge them (yet).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home