Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Friday, June 13, 2008

Okay, maybe I didn't survive finals...


I found out today that I did worse than I thought in school this last semester. I got a D- in World History and and F in both French and Chemistry. My mom and stepdad are disappointed and I am sure that my dad and my grandparents will be when they find out. I am disappointed in myself, because I know I can do better. Or I least I have to believe it to keep going. I have already started my 3 summer reading books and I think will now devote a little more focus to them in an effort to get the best grades I can next year. I am also trying to make-up my epic failure to my mom. I am going to post everyday and try to write a fully developed story once a week to train myself to work better under pressure. I am also going to work pretty much full time. I am also going to do my best to follow though with organizing and paying for my own private dance lessons. I also am going to try to motivate myself to exercise more. I am going to do all this stuff in an effort to teach myself discipline, which is the only thing missing in the equation to make me a straight-A student.

All of that is well and good, but the problem is that I say stuff like that all the time and have yet to prove it. Well, this year it is my goal to prove it and hopefully with the help of my friends and family I will accomplish that goal, before my mom sends me to military school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home