Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I survived finals and then went to Florida


Sorry I haven't posted recently. I was really busy studying for finals and freaking out that I was going to fail something. I think I did pretty good though. But anyways I was so busy that I didn't have time to post. Then the day after school got out, Thursday June 5th. My mom and I went to Orlando, Florida. My mom had a conference, but we went early, because we wanted to go to Disney World. We got there on Thursday and went basically straight to Epcot. It was fun and I enjoyed it, but as Mom said later it was kind of like paying admission just to spend money to eat and buy stuff. There were extended hours at Epcot that night, but we didn't stay long after the park closed. Then on Friday we went to the Magic Kingdom, which is the main park in Disney World. It was fun. We went on a bunch of rides and then I lost one of my contacts on Splash Mountain. We stayed at the park for a while after I lost my glasses, I actually rode the Haunted Mansion ride while only being able to see out of one eye. Then we went back to the hotel and I got a new contact and I took a nap while mom went for a walk. Then we went to Downtown Disney to eat and look around the shops there. After all of that we went back to the Magic Kingdom to finish up our day. We had found out earlier the Pirates of the Caribbean was closed for two weeks. I was very upset, because I had been looking forward to going on the ride and seeing the changes, because they added Jack Sparrow and some of the other characters from the movie to the ride. We watched the parade and the fireworks. Then we went on some more rides and as there were extended hours at the Magic Kingdom that day we stayed at the park until 2 am. Then the next day we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios, which was pretty cool, I guess. There wasn't much to do though, so we weren't there long. We did go on the Rock and Roller Coaster, which was Areosmith themed and that was fun. I also went on the Tower of Terror which wasn't that amazing. Then we switched hotels and moved out of the Disney hotel and into the Gaylord Palms, because Mom's conference was there. I am bored now so I will tell you the rest later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home