Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, June 22, 2008

News Update!!


Let's see, since you last heard from me a lot of stuff has happened. After I found out about my grades, my mom and I went searching for a place where I could improve my study skills, because that was the only disconnect. I have the information and the brain to do all the homework. I am just bad at managing my time and the like. So I started doing this study skills guide thing from the Virginia Tech website and I think it will really help me. The only problem is that it is built to be done during the school year. But there are still some things that I can do now that will help me when school comes around. One of them is to create a semester schedule, then a monthly schedule, then a weekly schedule and then to create a daily schedule at the beginning of each day. I am doing that even though it is harder with the absence of normal classes. I am also working my way through my three assigned reading books and I am working almost everyday so all in all this summer is going pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home