Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, June 29, 2008

So...


I went to a wedding yesterday. It was the wedding of my longtime mentor Wendy Wogan (now Wendy Wogan Williams). It was a lot of fun and I made friends with two of Wendy's new nieces, Abby and Renee. I enjoyed the ceremony and the reception was fun as well. It brought back memories of my mom's wedding as I am sure that is the last one I went to. I got back really late last night and still haven't taken a shower so I still have makeup on my face and hairspray in my hair. But other than that my summer has been pretty chill so far.

I am working as much as I can at my mom's work and I might start working fro Wendy tutoring her two sons, because they hate their current tutor. I have also finished one of my summer reading books. I don't really have any plans for the rest of the summer and I am waiting to hear back from my dad about going to his house at some point before school starts. My grandparents have been out once already this summer and are planning on coming out again. I don't know yet if I am going to be able to go to Chicago this summer, but I am hoping I will be able to fit it in. I only have one last thing to say, Yay summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home