Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, July 19, 2010

Packing


Sometimes I want to just write...just babble on here, but I am afraid, because even though the only person who reads this regularly is my mom...it is public. I started a Die Hard fanfiction the other day, but I will likely never finish it. I have started packing and I never realized how much stuff I have. I mean I know that my room is at capacity, but I never actually thought about how much stuff that was. And how many boxes it takes to pack up... especially the books, because you can't put them in big boxes. I have maybe half my books a little over half in 8 or 9 boxes and I haven't started to pack all my other stuff. I mean I have a record player and over 100 movies, as well as at least 65 seasons of television and a closet full of clothes and then assorted awkward things that don't really have categories. It is quite an adventure. I'm trying really hard to only take what I can't live without, but I have always been an overpacker. I'm hoping to keep the book below 25, but that probably won't happen. I am taking all my DVDs, but I am compacting them, by putting them in a giant CD case (at least the movies). I am also trying not to take the gitchy stuff that fulls every momentarily empty space in my room. For example in plain sight from where I am sitting I can see: Uno cards, a bottle of ibuprofen, a set of dominos, quidditch Uno cards, a nativity carving, pink and orange stationary, 4 Entertainment Weekleys, a clock with no batteries, my prom shoes, my math book, an empty pack of gum, history flashcards from junior year, a greecian urn, a statue of Storm from the X-Men, a barbie doll of Storm, 8 candles, two empty water bottles, a broken watch and about a million other things. The fun part is I get to pack that all. I am going to end up with a million miscellaneous boxes. Well bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home