Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Day 2

We got up this morning and had a complimentary breakfast at the Paris. Then mom had to get Starbucks, so we walked all over the world and finally got her coffee. After that she wanted to make sure that I saw the ceiling in the Bellagio and so we walked over there. I discovered that I much prefer the Bellagio to the Paris, because it much more classy and much less noisy.

When we arrived back at the Paris, we got our stuff together and departed just after 11am. We had a five hour drive to Jeffrey's house. My mom made me pull out the guide book and put down things that I really wanted to do. After I did that I crashed again (I think I am suffering for residual tiredness from the past month and a half). I fell asleep for a little while. When we arrived at Jeffrey's house, we sat outside for a while and talked about life. It was nice and sunny and enjoyable. I also met his cats Prince Rupert, Cujo, Pandora and The Great and Powerful Oz. They are very sweet and not allowed outside. Then we went to dinner at a restaurant in Carpenteria called Sly's. It was really good. I had steak. Then we came home and talked some more, before I left to come in here and go to bed. night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home