Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can't focus!!

I am having a very hard time focusing. I have been having a time of it for a while, but now it is particularly bad. I can't focus at all. I am not focusing during class or at home on anything. I am constantly multitasking and not paying my full attention to anything. I was history trying to write about Fidel Castro and I kept thinking about Buffy it was absolutely random and frickin' annoying. I mean I was trying to focus and I couldn't remember what I was trying to write. At one point I changed subjects three times in a sentence. I haven't even been able to focus on things that I like, DVDs for example. When I am trying to watch movies, I start thinking about school and my friends and stuff and everything makes me think of fanfiction.

I don't know what to do. I need to focus, I have stuff that I need to do in the next two days and I can't focus on any of it. I think I might need to go back on Adderall. But the problem is that I hate the way I feel on adderall. I have a hard time multitasking, and I act like a caffeine junkie. I don't like, but I get stuff done and right now I am completely out of control. I need to do something. I am not going to flunk out of high school, because I can't focus. I have to start going to bed early enough, so that I can get up in time to eat breakfast. It also might help to drink more water. I feel like my brain has hit capacity and now things are spilling out of the filing cabinets where I put them.

I CAN'T FOCUS AND I NEED TO SO BADLY. I HAVE STUFF TO DO. I NEED HELP. I wish I could explain it. This is making me sound stupid and unmotivated, but to defend the only time I have been focused the last two weeks was when I was directing/at rehearsal. But I need to fix everything else, so that I can go to college, focus and graduate and then I get to direct as a profession.

BUT FIRST I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FOCUS. This is frustrating. Well, now I need to go to rehearsal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home