Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, June 01, 2009

F.I.N.A.L.S

Normally, I am in the small group of the popluation that likes finals, what can I say, I like tests. But this year it was horible. Most of my finals were projects and required out of class time. I can't deal with that, especially not at the end of the year. But it wasn't so bad in the end. The only class I am worried about is IB English. I just can't handle this. I am so ready to be done I have 7 hours left in my Junior year and feels like forever. I want to shoot someone or to rip out my english tecaher's rib cage and wear it as a hat. (That was very graphically violent, but at least I didn't come up with it all by myself. It's a quote.) I have to go, but I will report on the 2nd half of my year when school gets out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's maddening because you like to read and write and someone's made that distasteful this year.

My sympathies.

Thu Jul 02, 01:08:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home